The Adopt-A-Tree program is FREE and is a great way to get your company, organization or social
group involved with helping us decorate the park on event day.
1. Simply have your group make colorful butterflies out of whatever materials you choose, and attach them to
one long wide ribbon, creating butterfly garland.
2. Make and decorate
a sign (approx. 18” x 24”) to display the name of your group, team, or loved one you are making the butterflies
in honor of.
3. On event day, we will
have volunteers wrap a tree with your garland and display the sign, showing the adoption.
For 6 years, these colorful butterflies from children
& local groups have helped to create a beautiful park for the walk.
Benefits of being an Adopt-A-Tree Sponsor:
1. Business listing on our web site, www.butterflywalk.com, which
has nearly 30,000 hits to date.
2. Exposure for your business or social group to over 1500 participants from the greater Cincinnati area
3. Most importantly, by
choosing to participate in the Butterfly Walk for CancerFree KIDS, you are helping to fund life saving research!
Key Dates to Remember
• Adopt-A-Tree form requested by April 1st, 2013
• Butterfly Garland is due no later than May 1st.
Walk is Saturday May 11th, 2013
For any questions related to the Adopt-A-Tree program, please contact Courtney McCarthy at 513-708-4119
For more information on the Walk or information on becoming
an event sponsor please contact our event coordinator, Amy Paribello at 513-535-2948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your support